Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Share YOUR Banner

Five contests you can win.



  1. Hang a BIG banner with the www.yearbookforever.com address in a place where lots of students will see it.
  2. Take a photo with you and some staff members in front of it and email the photo to me. Most creative/effective will win a gift card from me.
  3. In a couple weeks, move the banner to another location, take a picture with some staff members and send it to me. I'll pick another winner and send another prize.
  4. Repeat the process every two weeks til Thanksgiving and I'll continue to send winners prizes.
  5. Each time you send me a photo I'll forward it to Blaze Hayes and he is going to select 5 winners from Tennessee, North Carolina, and Virginia for $50.00 prizes.
  6. Register for the It's Worth it Campaign. Three schools will win $1,000. For increasing book sales, increasing ads sales, and increasing options sales. Even if you don't win... You Win!
  7. Encourage your students and parents to register for $1,000 scholarships. One lucky student has already won $1,000 and two more will win. One name will be drawn in November and another in Decemeber.
Opps... I think that's more than five. If you try.... I bet you win something!


I welcome your comments and suggestions.
Visit my other pages InDesignYearbook and PhotoshopYearbook

(c)copyright 2009 Bill Stoess Knoxville, Tennessee


No comments: