Friday, August 19, 2005

InDesign CS2 enhancements now available



Walsworth notified me today that the enhancements for InDesign CS2 for both Mac and Windows are complete and ready for our clients use. Our software development guys did a great job completing these enhancements 2 months ahead of their promised date. If you have CS2, just let me know and I'll get the enhancements on the way to you. If you have already started with CS you may want to continue with that version for this year and make the switch next year. For the 2005-2006 year Walsworth will support InDesign 2.02, InDesign CS and InDesign CS2. After this school year, however, we will no longer support the 2.02 version, so you'll need to make plans to upgrade for 2007. See my previous post about getting nearly free software from adobe. For more info on Adobe InDesign CS2 visit Abobe

I welcome your comments and suggestions.
Visit my other pages InDesignYearbook and PhotoshopYearbook

(c)copyright 2005 Bill Stoess Knoxville, Tennessee


No comments: